COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS /CEE
CEE MD/MS Entrance Notice:
Common entrance exam Academic calendar:
For Post-graduation level:
- Notice for entrance exam: Second week of Baishakh (Fourth week of April)
- Entrance exam: Second week of Jestha (Fourth week of May)
- Results of entrance exam: Third week of Jestha (First week of June)
- Full marks: 200 [115: Clinical, Basics: 60, PSM: 10, Forensic: 5, CPD: 10]
- Pass marks: 100
- Time: 3 hrs
- Single correct among Multiple choice questions.
- Difficulty level: 30/50/20 respective from Recall/Knowledge, Understanding and Application.
- 10 questions from Mandatory Verifiable CPD topics are included (Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation, Professional Ethics, Communication Skills, Rational Use of Drugs, Infection Prevention and Control).
- Conducted by Medical Education Commission